Training programs offered include:
- Project Management: covers Definition of Project, Definition of Project Management, Project Management Framework, Project Life Cycle Vs. Product Life Cycle, Project Organization, Project Management Processes, Relationship Between Project, Program and Portfolio Management, Different Types of Organization Structures, etc. It also covers managing 10 Project Management Knowledge areas such as Project Integration Management, Project Scope Management, Project Time Management, Project Cost Management, Project Quality Management, Project Risk Management, Project Human Resources Management, Project Communications Management, Project Procurements Management and Project Stakeholders Management.
- Human side of Project Management: Covers Human Resource Planning specific to Projects, HRM Functions, Needed Skills for Project Manager, Powers of Project Manager, Reasons for Conflicts, Conflict Resolution Techniques, Definition of Team, Different Team Stages, Team Vs. Group, Different Types of Groups, Factors Impacting Team Performance/Productivity, Characteristics of High Performance Teams, Training and Compensation to Team, etc.
- Processes and Techniques in Project Management: Covers all the Project Management Processes defined in PMI-PMBOK (A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge). Inputs, Outputs, and Tools and Techniques used for each process are discussed. Tools and Techniques like Probability-Impact Matrix, Critical Path Method, Brainstorming, Estimation Techniques, Fish-Bone Diagram, Work Breakdown Structure, Resource Breakdown Structure, RAM (Responsibilities Assignment Matrix), etc. are discussed.
- Business Essentials for Software Professionals: Covers Different Skill set of Software Professionals such as Technical Skills, IT Management Skills, Soft Skills and Business Management Skills. It covers Strategy, IT Strategy, CTO Duties and Responsibilities, Business Skills such as New Product Development, Marketing, Human Skills, Finance, Quality, Strategic Management, Knowledge Management, etc.
- General Management for IT Leaders: Covers Human Resource Management and Strategy, Organization Design, Marketing Strategy, Competitive Strategy, Technology Strategy, Knowledge Management, Financial Statement Analysi and Services Management. Product Management, Supply Chain Management, Multinational Management, Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances, Change Management, Entrepreneurship, Negotiations, Intellectual Property, Managing People & Teams, Managing Innovation, Business Environment and Management & Ethical Dilemmas in Business are also covered in this training program.
- New Product Development: Product Life Cycle, Product Development Process, Product Description, Product Scope, Product Roadmap, Product Marketing, Interdisciplinary Teams for Product Development, Different Team Development Stages, Team Vs. Group, Conflicts in Teams, Conflict Resolution Techniques, Soft Factors Effecting Team Performance and Characteristics of High Performance Teams are discussed in this training program.
- One Day MBA: This program covers Basics of Management and Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management, Quantitative Methods, Financial Statement Analysis, Economic Environment & Policy, Legal Aspects of Business and Operations Management. Project Management, Marketing Management, Business Policy & Strategic Management, Leadership, Business Communication, Services Management and Knowledge Management are also covered in the program.
- Entrepreneurship: Role of Entrepreneurship in Economic Development is discussed. Creativity, Innovation, New Product Development, Business Plan, Identification of Demand, Marketing Strategies, Financing the Venture, Funding are discussed. Role of Patents, Trademarks in Startup Valuation is highlighted.
- Career Counselling: A macro view of an organization is presented relating economies, industries and organizations. Different Business functions and different management functions are introduced. Different industries such as Retail, IT, FMCG, Pharma, Construction, PSU (Public Sector), Space Industry, etc. are discussed. Pros and Cons of different industries, roles and responsibilities, and job descriptions are highlighted.
- Publishing Research Papers & Articles: Covers Different Types of Papers such as Conceptual Papers, Empirical Papers, and Case Studies. Research Methodology, Literature Review, Secondary/Primary Research, Different Components/Sections in a Paper, Writing Abstract, Recommendations, Giving Directions for Further Research, and Drawing Conceptual Model Diagrams are covered in the program.
- Case Study Development: Different Industries and Organizations are introduced. Typical Structure of a Case Study, Case Study Development Methodology, Preparing Teaching/Learning Notes, Different Components of a Case Study, and Mapping a Case Study to Different Streams of Management are covered in the program.
- Curriculum Design: Once course/subject is identified to develop course curriculum, Curriculum Design Methodology is devised. It comprises comparing 4 to 5 similar curriculums, literature review, Industry Practices gathering, Identifying Relevant Research Developments, and Corresponding Industry Trend Analysis. Preparing a Curriculum Features Comparative Matrix is also part of the program.
- Content Development: Content Development Project Life Cycle, Content Development and Review Process with Different Phase Gates, Vendor Selection, Challenges in Handling Content Development, Mapping to Curriculum, Checking Plagiarism, Dealing with Plagiarism, Potential Risks and How to handle are covered in the program.
- Research Methodology: Distinction between Scientific Research Methodology and Social Sciences Research Methodology is highlighted. Different Types of Research such as Descriptive, Conclusive, Experimental, and Exploratory Research are discussed. Literature Review, Questionnaire Design, Survey Method, Interviewing, Observation Techniques are covered. Hypotheses Proving Statistical Techniques such as Correlation, Regression, ANOVA, and t-test are covered. Model fitment techniques such as Confirmatory Factor Analysis (CFA) and Principle Factor Analysis (PFA) are introduced. Different components of research report are also covered in the program.
- Student Projects: Guidance to Student Projects is provided. Guidance is provided from topic identification till research report development. NO READY MADE PROJECT REPORTS WILL BE PROVIDED.
Exercises, Case Studies, and Group Tasks (if required) are conducted in each training program.
Teaching areas include:
Project Management, Entrepreneurship, Contemporary Business Practices, Management Information Systems (MIS), Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Business/Management Research Methodology.